Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Return from a 3-hour Viewing

Whew!! Just got back earlier from watching Lord Of The Rings: Return of The King (LOTR:ROTK for short). It has quite a lot of fighting within those three hours. All that clatter, rumbling and screeching one would have to brave through with a movie theater's jacked up sound system. Did the movie thing after paying off this month's Internet bill in order to continue with my websurfing, email checking and the periodic updates to this blog. I also noticed that comment script I used on this blog had been inactive because of the its connecting server account has been suspended. I had to do some script replacement on my template to restore any comment posting functions on my blog. Nearly got me panicked there. Not much time to fill up more stuff on this post for the blog due early departure plans the following morning. Late nights are usually the best time to do updates but my brain is not up to the task of churning out something of import. Maybe next time I'll have something interesting to put up. Trudges back into the doghouse, tired and weary.