Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Privacy Compromised

Not exactly a title for one of those Hollywood Movies, its more of how I value my privacy. The only domain of privacy we know to have and live in away from the routines of day to day life is one's own room. It was something of short supply for the less fortunate who don't have a more spacious home like the more fortunate, myself included. As of yesterday, its compromised on account of my brother staying over due to a possible flu infection, which wasn't thankfully serious. Just a slight fever and a bout of weakness, I guess stress from work and the arrival of my soon-to-be nephew this coming February. Tonight I have my 10 year old niece sleep in my room since my mom complains of how much squirming my niece does in her sleep. The timing was rather bad since I was supposed to catalog and prepare files to be burned into CD and privacy is what I need in this case to focus on the task at hand without being bothered. Of course, this is to be a feat unto itself if I proceed. *Sighs.* I'll have to do what I can until the period of compromise is over by tomorrow. Still doing some tweaking and recalling my HTML skills at the interim. Still looking for some nice blog templates though to use. *Shrugs.* Back to doghouse. *Goes back into the doghouse.