Saturday, February 09, 2008

Belated Blog Anniversary

After checking my friend Carl's blog, I just realized I forgot to commemorate the 4th year of my blog. I am rather surprised that I've been able to plug away enough posts to keep this one alive. Other personal blogs would just be at the floundering stage to comatose after a couple of posts. It's a good run so far for 4 years to cover a range of topics from movies, books to matters personal.
Matters of real life, in other words, work have kept me quite aways from doing more blogposting since I arrive home from work by around 8pm and then turn in by 10pm and one other consideration is that I'm using my sister's computer which can be occupied or relegated to her when the need arises.
I'll be blogging away still as I'm still capable of blogging. Just a late anniversary announcement this blog. I'll keep on blogging readers. Have a good day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home