Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another step through one's own lifetime.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trying to think of a title for a birthday post but had to make do on account of brevity for this blog entry writing session.

This birthday would be just as different as my previous birthdays in some ways. This year is different because I'm in a different place away from home, family and friends. But in spite of that I live in new home with another family and going about looking for new friends as time and money would allow.

The day before my birthday was pretty okay since my days off from work this weeks covered the day before my birthday and my birthday proper, which I consider it to be a very fortuitous thing without having to encounter a banal birthday. Having a restful birthday is pretty relaxing without the tension and stress from a work-filled one given the job I currently got started in here in Hawaii. I got to check out a used bookstore here and found its section for RPG books as ecletic but worth a dig through. I was able to acquire Necessary Evil for Savage Worlds RPG and R. Talsorian's take of Champions in Champions New Millenium. Pity though I didn't have much cash on hand to buy more books but had to plan for the future purchases soon.

Don't have much else to write for this entry since my sis is going to use the computer.

Its just good to be still living in a way I know how but its still an ongoing journey. Happy Birthday to me. :)

writer's note: Due to 3 hour differential between Hawaii and West Coast US, my actual birthday is on Nov 27 and not 28 as shown on the entry's date. Another reason was because my sis was checking a lot of stuff on her computer which I'm usual. Still a long ways off to getting my computer.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you buddy! May you get your dream PC rig soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home