Friday, November 16, 2007

College reading rating

cash advance



Wow. Never thought my blog would rate such a reading level equivalent. :) It was a fun item I picked up on RPG.NET forum on this thread. The thread lead me to this site. The page's function was crazily tested on a particular blog written by Rebecca Borgstrom, writer of Nobilis RPG fame and a number of sourcebooks for White Wolf's Exalted and others. I leave it at your risk to try and have your blog rated through that site. Some of the results I tested with some blogs of friends I know turns out with mixed results. The rationale or logic behind its evaluation is something to decipher if one wants to outwit. Sometimes it might quite an admission to what your intellectual level is in writing would be while others would see it as a wakeup call. Anyways, keep on writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home