Saturday, December 15, 2007

Newly Converted Pod Person

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, yes, I have recently joined the ranks of people who now owns and uses the Ipod. In my case, I bought the latest 6th Generation Ipod Classic, the 80 Gig version. I decided on getting it since its one of my established goals I set for myself when I got here to Hawaii and getting a job though the interval between finding a job since I got here to Hawaii was a bit long. But in the end of the long interval of a wait, it's worth it. :)

The latest Ipod Classic is sold in Silver or Black. I chose Black to be different. Its still a shiny new thing in my hands though I am very keen to get some accessories for it like a protective for starters to minimize the smudges and scratches this little Mp3 and video file playing brick of sorts would incur in my period of usage since I would be using it to kill time while waiting between bus rides, during my work breaks or when I go a road trip with my sis and bro-in-law. It also becomes a handy external data storage device in a pinch to offload stuff on short notice.

I'm still tinkering around with it and its transfer program called ITunes for a better handle on transferring files like MP3s and movies. I also have to get use to programs that will convert vid files to best upload/play them on the Ipod. Still need to put some time in to make it all work to filling up the empty spaces in my new Ipod. More entries to follow after this one when I get time to do it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home