Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another Orbit around the Sun completed

Just ushering in a brand New Year to all! This is usually heralded by the using late night parties to countdown, the food, drink and festive eye candy of fireworks in the sky. Though it brings memories of the usual cleanup aftermath done the late morning after with spent firework wrappers, casings plus the remnants of burnt firework residue which would have been thick the night before.
Anyways, onto the usual annual ritual for this start of the new year, the resolutions. I have a short list of resolutions to go with outside the shortlist of goals that also encompasses my item purchase list. I intend to:

  • Lower my weight down some more lower than 190 lb limit I've been hitting from time to time for the past six months of last year.
  • Lower down the impulse buying as well since I'll get enough from the stuff I have missed or not yet tried like food items.
  • In lieu with previous item, manage my money more and contribute to my sis' house expenses.
  • Get more back into the creative mediums while balancing time, work and money to keep myself sane.
  • Get a social life of sorts by meeting more people besides the ones I deal with at work.
  • Cut down on the visits to the internet highway outside of checking email and looking for job prospects plus the occasional netsearch for research or occasional curiosities.


That is basically it. I'll get back to the usual groove of things after my dayoff ends this Tuesday. More stuff to fill these pages later. :) Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home