Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Room Exhumation/Excavation

My room recently got its long delayed/awaited general cleaning since it was held off due to the presence of my uncle staying for a while. My mom was getting on my case about the piles of stuff in various parts of the room. My niece didn't help matters since she also leaves stuff about here as well.

The cleaning was a bit of a blessing of sorts since I got to find my old issues of Flashpoint from #1 to #4. I was looking for them since I wanted to follow up an idea that my niece did. She had an airbrushed shirt showing characters from her favorite anime Naruto. It was idea I was putting on the back burner since I didn't have the opportunity and funds to do it. I guess I'll be able to iron out that detail in the comming days soon.

Peripheral matters that cropped up in the week was after reading the old issues of Flashpoint, it got me thinking of getting more ideas percolating with a story or something in which the timeline has been fast-forwarded though the piece would still contain a member or two from the founding team. Some technical ideas got attached to the mix which prompted me to go about that project soon.

The other influences I was getting back into that project was my recent download acquisitions of Mutants and Masterminds 1st ed and Mecha Compendium Deluxe, both in PDF formats. Ain't the wonders of file-sharing great? Of course its a double-edged sword in matters of getting some hard to get files while making one's own PC open to outside intrusion through network savvy means.

I'll better mosey along in getting my thoughts organized and solidifying them onto files or paper since my brain is basically an idea percolator. Next time people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home