Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Painful reading

It has been a while when I go on a ranting mood of late. It was just a matter of time or something to tick this dog off and I found it.


This blog I encountered was brought to my attention through one of my many emails from my former coworker at the call center I left last June. I gathered it was spread through most call center circles given what that abominable blog contains in terms of content.


I was about to sum it as let the thought pass through from one ear to the other ear as if you're flossing your teeth metaphorically. I would correct the image some more: Its more like flossing between your ears with a combination of barbed wire/razor with a major dusting finish of broken glass. That's how painful I would call it.


Reading through it shows how elitist the blog writer is, either that or the blog writer has the power to inspire loathing and hate based on the writing and his all too obvious contempt to the impoverished masses or those connected to the call center business. I mean he uses the race "orc" to denote the poor masses who are way below his economic and social class standing which is like to that writer, universes/realities apart in his perception.


I just find it a mix of being blatant and irreverent in terms of putting down people because they're not dealt the same hand like he has. It part amusing, part annoying and in some way a paradox of whatever content this person is spewing out. The grammar in it is pretty bad enough to drive one's own grammar editting abilities to shame or overdrive. This writer is so full of himself in his kilometric rants about the people and how he brags about the lifestyle he's in as well as himself. He's an arrogant narcissist of a very high order.


I just wait to see the day when this joker gets taken out on account of well-known dislike of the masses. Either it be by some sniping, drive-by shooting or just lynch mob, there would be one less bigot in the world to populate here. Such a waste of space that person is. *Pulls out a VORPAL rifle and zaps a number of poor clueless mooks passing by his properties perimeter.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home