Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Expansions

I've been in the process of putting together some "expansion" blogs to cover other concerns I have in mind for it to be placed as appropriate. I also assisted in some measure with a friend's blog recently. I added a new neighbor to my blog. He's a good high school friend of mine. I've already set up two of these so-called expansion blogs elsewhere and another will be up soon. I just need the extra room for it to hold some particular thoughts and ideas in the proper blog.

These expansion blogs I'm building are to address my need to dump other thoughts which I want to store for posterity outside of my doghouse here. I explained to a friend of mine that I better get it out onto a suitable place before the thoughts and ideas degrade or gets dumped out in some way.

Check out these new expansions when you have time. It just adds a bit more to the landscape around the periphery of this doghouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home