Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Delays...

Unexpected delays since the expected freetime I'm supposed to have at my leisure is pretty much interrupted since my niece has her schooling start by this coming Monday and this week's Monday.

Looks like the increasing costs for education is what cutting the number of students per section in school, therefore a delay due to restructuring in this case with my niece. So my niece has an extra week to her vacation before school starts.

Her presence alone is enough to remove my privacy privileges without work anymore validating for it since my resignation. Another is that my niece is tying comp usage since she does this constant online research to Taiwanese boy band 5566.

This constant round of research to download all facts, pics and sounds of this group is the major obstacle for any major effort for me to do creative stuff like research for my upcoming RPG campaign and blog updates.

All that stuff she's doing is gradually filling up the hard disk space with her stuff, that CD backup would be the order of the day soon enough to free available besides my own data backup concerns.

I'll have to buy some more blank CDs to offload audio CD images I made and proceed with the archival backups.

More to follow soonest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home