Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just left the modern age slave pits

As of June 3, I'm no longer a harassed call center drone at a call center. No more being shackled by a timer. No more 1/2 hour lunches as of the past 3 weeks. Sense of creativity and expression coming back. No more stress as to concerns of people halfway across the world. No more threats directed to my person over the phone. I'm pretty much free from all those things and more.

I have left the call center and wouldn't want any more involvement with it as much as possible.

The next thing I would be doing is getting back to creative and leisurely things at the interrim while looking for a new job. The search for a new job will not be easy as I have noticed now but search I will.

I'll get back to unwinding for the meantime now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home