Sunday, February 20, 2005

Monitor's on the blink, literally

After what I thought was smooth computer sailing after having the P3's hard disk replaced and OS restored, things would be fine. Until the previously unmentioned malady has flared up again, the monitor's been blinking. Its actually more a strobe effect where it flashes with the effect of the picture appears to zoom in as if you're drawn into the monitor kind of effect. Kinda cool yet kinda freaky and moreso a portent of the shorting out monitor that I remembered with the monitor of an old B&W CGA monitor that went with our outdated PC XT comp.

The monitor is now under observation and repairs over the weekend now and still now positive note on its status. Will hear more news of it later after I get back from work. I hope it wouldn't necessitate the purchase of a new monitor. I am pretty much ready to go in picking up the old games I haven't played for a while and then this happens. *Sighs* Such technical difficulties....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home