Friday, December 31, 2004

Start of a New Year and looking back at the Last Year

Quite a year that happened for the recent 2004. A lot of stuff happened I would be bewildered to note down in detail. About 2 days before the celebration of New Years Eve, I had to walk along a section Ayala which was sectioned of a street celebration of the event. Walking along Ayala devoid of vehicles is like some eerie location shoot for a zombie movie somewhat like "28 Days Later" or so. Its a lot more freeky than its being empty past midnight or so. Freakiness aside, it was kinda ironic that my shift starts around 1 hour into the start of the 2005. Talk about starting the New Year with work.

It would be a major bit of memory for me to think of the good and bad stuff that happened for me during 2004 but maybe I can elucidate a few things that comes to mind.

Good things:

  • Having a job and getting some spending from it.
  • Meeting new people and making new friends.
  • Getting my monthly fix of NewType USA, supplied by high school buddy Vinnie.
  • Able to buy new books whether fiction or RPG.
  • Able to roam for a bit.
  • Still existing.


Bad things:

  • Having a friendship put on hiatus due to a failure on my part.
  • Not doing well enough in my job due to how fast-paced the call center industry is.
  • Getting the rounds of doubt and depression because of last mentioned item.
  • Not making good on the promises I make or keep due to lack of discipline, stubbornness or some other.


Still a number of things and thoughts to consider while getting this latest entry up.
I just hope and pray that 2005 would be a good year as everyone else has forecasted it to be. More next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home