Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Additional update and plans...

Just added a new neighbor to my Neighbors link which you see at the left side of the page and underneath the Tagboard area. She's a former trainer of mine back in my recent call center which I just left. Her name is Kitch Pascual. I added the link since she mentioned it when I recently touched base with her last July 11, which happens to be the last day for the Neil Gaiman book signings. Kitch or 'K' as she contributes to this blogzine lite in which she's one of its contributes along with other freelancers like herself.

The plan I am currently contemplate is the creation of an another blog after checking this one blog link I see on the signature of the forum contributors on Guardians of Order's forum boards. I checked the link and perused its content. After browsing through the entries, it was apparent that it happens to contain the ideas, inspirations and insight of the GameMaster/Storyteller who's fashioning the campaign. The amount of text in it is giving the seed of an idea to go on the same route as well as a form of development journal as to the campaign's progress as well some insider notes from the GM himself. I'll get around to it when I gather sufficient info to construct the world I wanted to be populated by PCs (Player Characters), NPCs (Non-Player Characters) and other extras. It would definite a continuing work in progress.

I'll post more developments and thoughts as their trickle in and accummulate for me to post at the right time and mood to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home