Monday, July 26, 2004

Training...

Going through training here with my new job. I wasn't called through last week. Forced my hand to go to the office Monday and managed to report in and get assigned with a training group and the rest is ongoing, not yet history. It was fun and entertaining training I would say in terms of the introductions among us trainees and trainer as well as the naming exercise we did.

The training schedule and subsequently, the actual job schedule would take some getting used to. But the rewards from the job would make things easier to go about buying things I want to buy and hopefully, acquire.

The creative stuff is not really on strong hold, just only when the right opportunity shows up here at training, then work. Of course, I'm sure enough to adopt the so-called guerilla method of jotting my ideas, though the actual writing task would be done later on when time is available.

That's it for updates for the meantime. I'll just keep on jotting and thinking when the opportunity for it shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home