Thursday, May 13, 2004

Slow...(Part 2, I think..) AKA Carded

Not much to post but was supposed to post some stuff I planned on posting but the recent week or so have been sidetracked by the file catalguing for burning into CD backup prior to restoration measures to the hard disk.

Another sidetrack consideration is my niece's recent acquisition of a YuGiOh PC game where she goes about playing it for about hours on end, if she can. She even goes about begging me to backup the game data since she didn't want to lose the data where she already acquired one of the five cards that summons Exodia, most powerful monster in the YuGiOh, besides the so-called "Lord of Cards" monster cards that was revealed on the local TV before it got rescheduled and restarted.

I'll get around to more posting any more entries when ideas and time will allow soon. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home