Sunday, April 25, 2004

Long Delayed Updates, Delays and Sidetracks

Noting how other blogs of my neighbors are going. I am a bit ashamed for not putting any updates of recent note since I had basically little to post for the meantime. Another thing is that I have to compete with my niece on comp usage since she either a)Logs onto Neopets to play there, or 2) Play some game on the computer. My niece is getting uber-bored or have a short attention span.

The Holy Week has come and gone after 2 weeks and what do I have to show for it, not much to nothing!!! Darn procastination and occasional jockeying for comp use with my niece. My room is the only place comfortable enough for me to go about typing on the comp. Haven't tried a good place to type using my sis' handed-me-down laptop.

Recent acquisition of games for my PS2 are: Alias, Cy-Girls, Drakengard, Resident Evil Outbreak and Crimson Sea 2. Alias is a must-have game for fans of the TV series of the same name. The story in the games happens in the framework of Season around mid to late part. Another hunt for Rambaldi devices abound in this one. Sydney also gets to settle issues with K-Directorate Agent Anna Espinosa once and for all. Cy-Girls is kinda like two games since it has two seperate discs which each have a tough, macho chick. One is a firearms expert and the other is a lethal kunoichi (Female Ninja). Resident Evil Outbreak is a newest RE game where you have to coordinate the survival of two other people besides your chosen character. Crimson Sea 2 is a good action sci-fi game which is a sequel from the XBox game, Crimson Sea. Drakengard is like this gothic fantasy epic game where you hack and slash, ride a dragon and do major damage with dragon breath. Drakengard's hero is rendered mute due to a pact he made with the dragon.

I'll post more stuff since I already scouted out some ideas and topics to talk about in the coming posts. Next time.