Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Slow Updates

Still at a snail's pace for the meantime. Not that enervated yet to tackle the writing task of the meantime. Haven't got in touch with something that would kick me into gear to go about it.

Presently, my room is currently not a good location to go about the typing since my niece uses my room, which happens to be her one-stop primo entertainment area: larger space than her room, a PC, VCR and PS2 as well. Only my dad's DVD player has the spot for DVD entertainment matters.

The end of my niece's schoolyear also heralds a 3 month or so lack of privacy and long nights since her bedtime is extended to god-knows-when at her discretion, short of a direct order from her lola.

These things kinda gets under my skin and thoughts with the overbearing presence of a privacy lost for the meantime during my niece's waking hours or presence.

I might have to set things up involving the use of my sister's laptop, which she entrusted to me for the meantime.

I'll go about composing more coherent entries next time while sorting out things here at the home front.