Saturday, May 31, 2008

Microposting

Just dropping in to leave word about my notice of being unable to post any new stuff for the meantime. Work has really gotten into my creative processes due to the banality of it. Schedule's been shifting a bit to give a regular window of time to get something creative once the other concerns are gone. I'm also preoccupied puttering around with my newly created myspace account at the urging of my coworkers at work. Another e-social site I got on due to coworkers. :) Anyways, I'll post any noteworthy post on this here blog soonest as any major news of import would warrant it. Next time.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, just dropped by dude. :) Busy with your myspace account I see. ;) Anyways, ping me on your IM whenever you're online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home