Friday, May 28, 2004

Kitty Love

Just got back earlier in the evening from having a second viewing of Shrek 2 at the nearby SM Mall in our area of Bicutan. Seems I couldn't get enough watching the film just like how I did with other films that catch my fancy. One of the obvious things of note in that film is when Puss-In-Boots uses his "cutey-eyes" trick that is so disarming and so cute. This cat definitely earns the descriptor "kawaii" indeed. ;) This is what I mean:


Awwwwwww...nice kitty

Blog writer's note: I'll keep this image up for a while since the method done is rather...questionable to say the least. So this image will have a limited engagement.

Alternate link to seeing the kitty's pic is here.

The majority of the review on this movie is done by my friend Vinnie's blog. It a good watch I definitely say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home