Friday, May 08, 2009

My Life as a Soundtrack

Decided to take a shot at this meme I read from a blog entry of a friend of mine. I did some digging around in my Mp3 library and some personal recall of songs and/or soundtrack pieces to use appropriately in my opinion for the various highlights entailed for it. Enjoy. :)

Opening Credits : Mad World - Tears for Fears
Average Day : One and One - Robert Miles
Good Day : Girl in Byakkoya - Susumu Hirasawa
Spending time with friends : Eazy Breezy - Hikaru Utada
Driving : Travelling - Hikaru Utada
Bad day : Black Celebration - Depeche Mode
Fight scene : Song No. 2 - Blur
Mental breakdown : Crawling - Linkin Park
Life is okay : Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky
Graduation : One More Time - Daft Punk
Longing for love : Somebody - Depeche Mode
First glance/new crush : I get weak - Belinda Carlisle
Secret love : Prisoner of Love - Hikaru Utada
First date : Feel The Magic - Belinda Carlisle
Falling in love : Big Scary Animal - Belinda Carlisle
Love scene : Here Comes My Baby - Belinda Carlisle
Breaking up : Break Me Shake Me - Savage Garden
Long night alone : In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
Wishing for love to return : Way Back Into Love - Drew Barrymore & Hugh Grant
Fighting to get him/her back : Warrior - Scandal feat. Patty Smyth
Proposal : Simple and Clean - Hikaru Utada
Wedding : Always - Erasure
First Love : First Love - Hikaru Utada
An ex you HATE : I Love To Hate You - Erasure
Falling out of love : Always on my mind - Pet Shop Boys
Reflecting on life : Beautiful World - Hikaru Utada
Reflecting on love : Apple and Cinnamon - Hikaru Utada
Death scene : Who wants to live forever - Queen
Closing credits : Forever Young - Alphaville

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home